Monday, February 25, 2008

More Editorials

Yesterday's Boston Sunday Globe brought in more opinions about the Celtics Dancers. Again, I let you go see for yourself and make your own observations.

I think that if it's going to cause such a stir, and I'm sure it will *cough, cough*, then I won't become one of the dancers, no matter how much they beg and offer. I'll just have to figure out another way to pay for my playoff tickets.

I can't decide how I'm feeling about tonight's game. I was so glad to see a win last night but I'm mildly jilted. Don't misunderstand, I stand behind the boys in green, I just don't know if I can stay up so late to experience the excitement. These late games are torture the morning after being as 1) I'm not as young as I once was, 2) I have Balcony Children who like to get up at the crack of dawn and act all cheery, 3) they don't yet make coffee, 4) I have work responsibilities and 5) perhaps the most important, Balcony Guy prefers when I'm not a zombie. Not to mention my exercise endeavors suffer. After the third straight late-night loss this is what happened:

Clearly I won't be running any races in order to raise the necessary cash for my playoff tickets. Sigh.

Oh, you caught me. That's not Balcony Gal in that picture. I admit it came from here so go have yourself a good laugh.

No comments: